BUYERS - GCC VS
Would you rather buy your dream car at a Classic Car Auction
3-minute frenzy with numbers being run up by real and pseudo
competing against you?
Or would you rather make that purchase thoughtfully and with
diligence, being well informed about the car and its
You know the answer.
Please, read the comparisons below and you will agree that
from Gateway Classic Cars makes you a more informed and
Buyer, with time and numbers on your side.
- No one will rush you into buying your dream car. You
our extensive selection at your leisure, call and
knowledgeable and helpful staff. Get detailed
and shipping to any location in the world.
- We are currently offering over 1800 classic and
trucks for sale, everyday, far larger selection than
- We accept trades. Auctions do not accept trades.
- We will assist you in shipping your vehicle
will stay secure in our indoor climate controlled
transportation arrangements have been made.
- We will assist with any Tax, Title, or Registration
- Buying at an auction is a rushed 3-min ute frenzied
everyone going crazy to get more than the classic or
worth. You dont get enough information to really
buying. Is its truly authentic? Are the numbers
professional 3rd party inspection opportunity
test drives? Can you get financing assitance? How
help? The answer to all of these questions is: NO
- At an auction, you are limited to the vehicles for
- Auctions will not take your trade if you have one.
- At auctions, you are required to remove your vehicle
after the event. Transport companies charge a
- Auction houses do not assist with tax, title or
paperwork. In some states, special forms are need to
classic vehicles. We can assist with those.
After comparing side by side the pros and cons of Auctions,
you will realize that purchasing your dream car from Gateway
Cars is a far better option. We have a pleasant staff and
customer service. The experience will keep bringing you back